June welcomed some beautiful Dorset adventures, a couple of hidden gems and an incredible experience at Glastonbury Festival – not bad, ay?
I took a beautiful trip to Christchurch, Dorset at the beginning of June. I have been working very closely with a new company to launch their website and offering my help with the photography side, which is very exciting!
I found two hidden gems this month, one is this incredible viewpoint , located in Poole which offers breath-taking views of Sandbanks peninsula along with the Swanage hills in the distance!
The other hidden gem was this vintage and antiques store, Treasure Island. A paradise for those who love to browse, a nightmare for those with organisation OCD, if you live in the area, I would definitely recommend making a visit, you never know what you will find!
Now onto the main event…
I was lucky enough to be selected to volunteer on the Acoustic Stage this year, which saw many acts from Art Garfunkel to Gabrielle Aplin to Cyndi Lauper. I had the responsibility on checking the backstage passes, which was very new and exciting!
I am currently working my way through all the hundreds of photographs I took within the ten days I was there, so stay tuned and be prepared for a Glastonbury Festival post overload!
You can see my already published posts below!
– Finding the Overlinks Viewpoint –
– Working backstage at the Acoustic Stage at Glastonbury Festival 2016 –
– Attending Glastonbury Festival –
– Watching Coldplay live! –
June – The Days We Live For
I purchased a Apple iMac this month, even though the computer is very new to me (have used windows since, forever), I am very excited to start taking my photography and blogging to the next level!
What is coming up in July?
- July will finish with my birthday, 26th July and I will be another year older…and wiser?
- I am enrolling onto a digital photography course (which doesn’t start til September though), but I am excited to learn how to get the most out of my trusty Nikon!
- More more more Dorset Adventures!